www.wvuc.org - File My Weekly Benefits in West Virginia

You may file by telephone using the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system 1-800-379-1032, or by the Internet at www.wvuc.org. These are the fastest and most efficient ways to file. You may also mail your claim form or take it in person to your local claims office, but this may slow the receipt of your weekly benefits.

Bring your social security card and a photo ID (such as your driver’s license) with you to verify your identity. If you are separated from the military, bring your DD Form 214 as well. If you are an immigrant, you must supply documentation of your work status. You will be asked to provide names and complete mailing addresses for all employers for whom you worked during the last 18 months. Be prepared to furnish the dates you worked and the reason you left each employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment