uiclaims.des.ky.gov/ebenefit - Unemployment Claim Filing

It is important to file an unemployment claim quickly if you have recently lost your job in Kentucky. Unemployment insurance benefits cannot start until you file the claim. If your have lost or job or your hours have been reduced from no fault of your own, you may be eligible for unemployment insurance. The economy in Kentucky like the rest of the United States has not been in a downturn lately and the result is many layoffs across the state. If you have recently lost your job, Kentucky allows you to file the unemployment application online or by phone. You should file an unemployment claim in Kentucky as soon as possible so there is no delay in receiving benefits.

Apply for unemployment insurance benefits in the state of Kentucky at https://uiclaims.des.ky.gov/ebenefit the site for the Kentucky Office of Employment & training unemployment insurance claim filing. Those who are unemployed in KY can file bi-weekly continued unemployment claim too. Check your eligibility. At the UI internet claims system you will find filing tips & know what are the requisites in the process while you file for your unemployment insurance. Please note that in order for your claim to be filed it is important you receive the confirmation number. As with other states employment in Kentucky is in a bad shape with people losing jobs. Go to the link below for details on application & more.

Website: uiclaims.des.ky.gov/ebenefit

8 comments:

  1. Yeal just dont get it when you need your money to pay bills and get another car

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to get into the system for the past three (3) months and have been unable to access it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting over a month for my check

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been trying to get my unemployment since 5/1/2020 its only for the ten hours they took from us but i need my money its hard out here point blank its crazy everybody else get they money on my job so why not me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now 4 months behind on payments. The PUA were not paid in full. Then the 400 promised only paid 2 times now skipped months. This has become a nightmare. You have robo called me over 70 times to tell me you are going to call me.. Wouldnt it have been faster to just call me?. I sent in paper form the completed info you sent me but it has been ignored, went over the missed payments week by week and still nothing was done.. This has become such a joke.. Completing the same forms over and over again only to be ignored..

    ReplyDelete
  6. been of work March 14th got about &1500.oo have not got any thing else, check my records to see why I have not got anything else. please help if you can. my phone number 859-948-7996

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been filing since Jan. 10, 2021 and nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have been trying to access my account forover three months an unable to get it need real help here. t
    as of right now im homeless due to no income living in my car an the job market is not as great as published. i look for work every day.

    ReplyDelete